Post Colonic Tips
We hope you’re feeling ‘lighter’ after your colonic session at My Wellness Solutions.
We want to help you maintain this feeling and have included additional tips for you to follow after your colonic. If you haven’t scheduled your follow-up session, please do so quickly – consistency is key while cleansing! 2-3 sessions within 6 weeks are recommended for you to receive the full benefits of Colonics.
Here's Our Suggestions
- Avoid raw whole foods, salads, vegetables, or fruits.
- Increase your fiber intake in the form of green smoothies.
- Continue taking a broad-spectrum probiotic to replenish gut bacteria
- Drink plenty of water! The general rule is half your body weight in ounces.
- Drink a vegetable juice or smoothie to help replenish vitamins and minerals
- Substitute cow milk with almond milk or oat milk
Unsure what to eat? Here’s what today’s meal can contain: Steamed or sautéed, non-gassy vegetables with salmon, grilled chicken, or quinoa.
If you’re feeling weak or tired after your session, pick up electrolyte water like coconut water or Gatorade (if you can’t find coconut water) to help rehydrate your body. Do this ASAP.
Our Most Popular Wellness Services
Overwhelmed by service options?
Take a breath and let us guide you. With a complimentary consultation, our experienced team will help pinpoint the ideal regimen for your health journey.
Plan Now, Pay Later
Put your health and wellness within reach with CareCredit. CareCredit lets you say “Yes” to recommended our programs, and pay for them in convenient monthly payments that fit your financial situation.
It’s free and easy to apply and you’ll receive a decision immediately.
When you buy with Affirm, you always know exactly what you’ll owe and when you’ll be done paying.