My Wellness Solutions In-Office Safety Protocols
The health and safety of our clients and staff is our top priority. Our in-office safety policies are aligned with the latest guidelines issued by the CDC and local government officials related to COVID-19. The following policies are in effect until further notice.
New safety policies for clients:
- Clients will undergo screening questions and receive comprehensive instructions about our new policies prior to their appointment.
- Clients who present with the symptoms below or have had confirmed exposures to COVID-19 will be rescheduled until they receive a negative COVID test result.
- Cough or Shortness of breath OR at least TWO of these symptoms: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell, Vomiting, Diarrhea
- All clients must wear a mask until instructed otherwise by our staff.
- We ask that clients arrive at their appointments alone. The waiting area is not available for waiting before or after appointments.
- To minimize contact we have switched to a fully online system for our intake forms and check-in/check-out process.
- ALL new + old clients will be required to complete new intake forms and waivers online PRIOR to their appointments.
- We have reorganized our offices to maximize social distancing and cleanliness, and we have altered workflows to allow clients to wait outside or in their cars until their treatment room is ready. Clients will be contacted via text message or phone call when their therapist is ready for the session to begin.
- As per usual, all treatment rooms will be cleaned and disinfected after every treatment.
- We will not offer Ionic Foot Detox treatments until further notice, any pending services will be put on hold.
- Telehealth appointments remain available for clients who prefer to be seen virtually.
New safety policies for office & staff:
- All of our staff have completed training on all new electronic workflows (client folders) and infection prevention measures.
- All of our therapists will be wearing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) during treatments that include masks and eye protection.
- Our treatment rooms are sanitized before and after every service.
- All team members will receive a COVID test and COVID antibody test and will be screened for symptoms and/or fever daily prior to coming to work.